Want to write for the Viking Abroad?
Do you have great content you want to share with the world and drive traffic to your own blog? You might get accepted to write for The Viking Abroad.
- Needs to be unique content, not published anywhere else, the post will be checked for plagiarising.
- Content needs to be useful and engaging and answer what readers can learn by reading your post.
- Include title, introduction, subheadings, conclusion, and an author bio with links to your website.
- Provide pictures for every 250 words, 700 px on the longest side must be less than 1MB.
- Provide a vertical Pinterest pin with the title of the blog post sized: 735px x 1102px. Can be done easily on canva.com
- Word count between 400-2000 words.
- Use your own photos or legal stock photos.
- Include an author bio and a follow links at the end of the article
- Must be travel related and not a promotion of products and sales, no ads or affiliate links.
- Feel free to share the blog post on social media.
- Guest post published here are free of charge and it will be promoted on social media and drive traffic to your own blog.
- You need to ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- You should come back and answer comments on the blog post.
Examples of Pinterest pins: Click here…
Examples of guest posts who got accepted:
Interested? Send a pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org with Guest Post as the subject.
Once you get accepted you can start to set up the post as a google doc or word document and where the photos should be placed. Send the photos separately. The post will be published on a Monday or Tuesday at 8 am Quito time.
If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response back and it can be seen as spam.
Feel free to ask questions.